Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trip to the Doctor

So I just got back from the Dr office with good news!!!!! Last Tuesday at this exact time I was 1cm and 0% effaced, today I am 3cm and 75% effaced! Looks like little Eli is ready to make an entrance!! I told my friend Heather and she said one trip to the Mexican restaurant and he should be on his way! Which makes me wonder, do things like spicy food, walking, yoga really work in progressing labor? Hum.........maybe I should go for a walk tomorrow after eating some chicken curry!!

4 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to see Baby Eli. I've obviously never had a child before, but I think I would try just about everything to get him to come on!

The Burleys said...

I don't know if any of that stuff actually works or not. If you remember, we all went to Chili's two days AFTER my due date to try and get things going and that didn't help anything. I will never forget the look on our server's face when she asked when I was due, and I said, "Two days ago." She looked like she was terrified I was going to go into labor right there in her booth. Looking back on it, I guess that would have been possible! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought you had until September! Good Luck, won't be long now.

Anonymous said...

Emily said..
Yay... Can't wait much longer!