Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The day before....

Well today is the day before the big day! I should have know that Eli would be as stubborn as his sister, but I guess it just runs in the family! I will be induced at 7:00 am tomorrow! Please pray for my family because I am sure it will be interesting/hectic! I am a little concerned with Alyssa because of the huge change that I know is going to take place. She is very excited, but I know that it's going to be hairy for a while! :) Just pray that I have the patience and strength to handle them both! I know Allen will be a huge help so I can let go of half of the burden, but at the same time I know how I am. My downfall is that I never stop, no matter how tired I am! I will have to let go for awhile until I get the hang of 2 kids under 3! I am sure that God will help us and He will give me the knowledge and strength to know how to handle every situation that may arise! This may be my last blog for awhile so I will try to learn how to post pictures on here so everyone can see my beautiful boy! Wish me luck!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said
Yeah...I can't wait to see my new buddy Eli!!! Love you guys bunches...I will miss you at church...Don't you even think about comming!!! Love Ya!!! Emily

Anonymous said...

YAY! im so excited. baby Eli will be here in less then 24 hours!!! i just cant wait to see how cute he is going to be! i love yall. and i will miss yall at church.
alexis.

meetthesmiths said...

You'll do great!! I can't wait to meet him!!!

The Burleys said...

Can't wait to get my hands on that sweet little boy! We are counting down the days until the 12th! You will do GREAT. I'll be thinking about you! LOVE YOU!