Thursday, August 21, 2008

No baby..........

So there is still no baby, but I feel like anytime now he could make his entrance! Which is a little scary! You know, I don't want to be walking around, and all of the sudden......whoopsie there is a baby! Allen said he wasn't really fond of the idea of waking up at 3:00am with wet sheets and me saying "uh I think its time"! But you never know, that is the joy of childbirth! I have not been feeling well today, I think I may have a virus of some sort to go along with all of this.......Just great, something else!:) I have scheduled to be induced next Wed if nothing has happened yet so at least there is a definite end in site....
Today we had planned on this being a family day. I have not decided what to do yet since I am not feeling well, but Allen is off and we kept Alyssa out of school so we could go do something "special". It will probably consist of a trip to Chik-fil-a if nothing else ! I know that is a special day in Alyssa's book!!! I will post later about how it all turns out~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Eli will be here any moment now...and family day sounds so much fun. Remember if you need us to come get Alyssa while you are in the hospital, we are only a phone call away.

The Burleys said...

Don't you just looovvveee those last few days where you are waiting and waiting, never knowing when it could happen? Ohhhhhhh, the memories! Love you and can't wait to hear when it finally happens!