Saturday, August 23, 2008

Busy Saturday

Sometimes I wonder if we are sane or not! Today we decided to have a yard sale. I know you are thinking, aren't you about to have a baby? Well, yes......I hoped it would help, but no! No baby yet! We did really well, but I am exhausted! Allen did most of the work, except for the actually selling of the items, but still getting up that early is a chore! Plus what is it with people who come in at the last moment, actually past the last moment, and wonder why you are cleaning up? I was like its 12:45 and it was over at 12:00, but I will make you a lump deal on everything out here if you will just get it out of my yard! I guess they are pretty smart.....Oh well I will try to post again before I have this baby! If not I am being induced on Wednesday so we know he will be here by then at least! I think he is getting a little cozy in there..........

No comments: