Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quick post.....

Ok, so I just wanted to post about something that made me happy today. We had family day today, which is something we have been doing since I have been on maternity leave. We went to Chick-fil-a and ate and let Alyssa play on the playground, then we went to Target and got Alyssa a "prize" for being good. She wanted to get a movie but she saw a Dora coloring book and decided on that instead, which I was happy about because it was alot cheaper. But on to the making me happy part. I love fresh crayons! I know that sounds crazy, but does anyone agree with me? I love opening a box of new crayons and getting to color with them for the first time! They are sharp and smooth, and I just love it!:) It makes me happy. So, Alyssa and I have been coloring all afternoon. Ok, I know that sounds a little weird but I thought I would share! I know someone out there feels the same............:)

5 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Why do you think I decided to be a teacher...for the fresh crayons!

Ansley said...

You are not alone...Fresh crayons are great!!! I hate coloring with the ones that have a rounded tip.

Tootles said...

So cute! Fresh crayons... you make me smile! :-)

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Kelli, I share the love of fresh crayons also!!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli! I finally read your blog! haha...and I got to color with those same cryaons tonight! There is nothing like fresh crayons! :) Love you guys!
Amber