Thursday, September 4, 2008

The 7 "Days of Elijah"

So I know that I am a day late, but my little man is already one week old! He is laying here in my lap and has the hiccups and I realize that it was only a little over a week ago that I could feel those same hiccups while he was in my belly! Amazing! It is such a joy to have him around! We are all adjusting really well. Alyssa was a little grumpy this morning and didn't want to go to school. She said she had a "tummy ache". Can you believe she is already using that excuse at 3! Well I knew she may be getting a little overwhelmed, so I gave in and let her stay home today. We have had a good day, she is a great little helper. To good of a helper sometimes. If she realizes that I have changed one of Eli's diapers without her, she gets all upset! I really haven't seen any jealousy yet, the occasional whining but nothing horrible. Eli on the other hand, if he is awake he thinks it is time to eat, so he is getting chunkier by the moment! All is well here though, more pictures soon to come. I had to have my camera sent in to be fixed so it could be as long as two weeks! Bummer!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Sorry about your camera and sorry we haven't been by to see you and Eli yet. We've just been so busy with school work lately...but I PROMISE I am comming buy to see him!!! SOON- I just don't know when! I Love you!!! Can't wait to see my new buddy in person! Love Emily