Thursday, September 2, 2010

Eli's 2nd Birthday!!!

We had a great time celebrating Eli's 2nd Birthday! I cannot believe my baby boy is already 2! Here are some of the pictures from his birthday, there are more to come but my camera is acting crazy and it wont give me the pictures! So more to come later.


Here is the birthday boy!
Eli opening some presents
Mema having a good time! Must have been funny!
Getting the candy from the Pinata



Getting a bug with Grammy! Gotta love Grammys!

We had a Beach/surfing theme for his party!

Blowing out the candles, those green things were supposed to be palm trees but it didn't turn out like I had hoped! Oh well! Plus it was so hot that the frosting was melting off the cupcakes!!!



Good hot dogs!


And a very sleepy boy after all the partying! Snuggling with Daddy!
































1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Love this little guy! And the rest of you McConnells too!