Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Already 2 months old!

Well my sweet baby boy is already 2 months old! I look at Alyssa and I realize how quickly they grow up, so you think I would know better! He is getting so big! We took him for his 2 month check up and he weighed 12 lbs and 7 oz! What a fatty!!!! I just love it! He is an absolute joy! He is beginning to smile and make sweet little cooing noises. Around 3 months is one of my favorite "baby stages"! Its when their little personalities are starting to show up, and you can begin to see a little human inside. Love it! He had a great check-up with Dr. Draisen, but I on the other hand had a horrible time at the doctors! While checking out after Eli's appointment, I had the worse pain in my back and side. To make a long story short, I rushed down to Dr. Norris' office and got checked out. Come to find out I had a kidney stone!!! I thought only older people got those!!! :( So the rest of my evening was HORRIBLE! I have had two kids and have never been in as much pain as I was this past weekend! Anyway, enough about that..... I have one week left of work at Publix then I am off on a new journey! Hopefully I have made the right decision, I feel like I have. Only God knows and I know He will always take care of me! Well that is enough rambling for now, more later!!!

2 comments:

The Burleys said...

Kelli! Holy cow! You had a kidney stone?? You better call us from now on when things like that happen!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
I am so glad that you are feeling much better now and am VERY excited for your new job!!! And My little buddy is not a fatty!!! :) I love you and see you tommorow!!!