Monday, October 6, 2008

1 Week left......

Well I am down to my last week of maternity leave! :( It is really killing me to know that I have to leave my beautiful, tiny baby with a stranger to love on him! That is my job!!! It is so sad! Many things have been easier with the second child but this is not one of them! It is just not right. But, life goes on and I know that in this world we all have to work to make a living! With everything going on in this country, it gets harder and harder everyday. The issues with the two houses we have is just getting worse and there seems to be no end in site. As if we didn't have enough bad luck already, the economy has collapsed making it that much harder to sell houses. I have always been a firm believer that God will always take care of us through everything, and He has so many times before, but it is really difficult to have faith sometimes.....I have been offered a new job, and was really excited about it because I had finally made the decision to take it, but then I had to talk to my current boss and let him know what was going on and got alot of info that was hard to swallow. I know I have put him in a difficult place, but I have to think about my family first. Our family really needs prayer right now. Since this blog has been such a downer I am now going to list some things I am thankful for to lift my spirits!:)

1. I am thankful for my BEAUTIFUL family. My loving, every supportive husband who has always been a wonderful man of God and provider for us. My gorgeous children, need I say more yall have seen them!:)

2. My supportive extended family. Without the help of my parents and in-laws who knows where we would be. They are an inspiration to us and always there when we need help. Nothing will EVER change the love we have for them. We are who we are today because of them and not to brag but I think they did a great job! ")

3. Our friends! They have been a great sounding board for us through everything. They are our family when we have none around.

4. Our church. God has blessed us with a great church that we are so proud of. It is a refuge from the world.

5. Our God. Without Him in our lives everything would have surely shattered by now! He is our ultimate Father and Friend.

That is all for now. It feels good to right down all of the things we are thankful for so that we remember through the bad times all of the wonderful things God has blessed us with. I am sure they will always out number the bad!

6 comments:

The Burleys said...

We LOVE you guys to pieces and will be praying for you. So sorry you are having to deal with all of this JUNK! I hate it that I'm too far away to give you a hug right now!

Ansley said...

Kelli we will def. keep you guys in our prayers....I can't beleive it is almost time fou you to go back to work!!! It doesn't seem like Eli has been with us that long!!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Whenever you need a smile on your face you know that I am always a phone call away!!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. We got a certified letter the other day, I guess you know what it is about...Sometimes, it's just best to let it go. I know it's not what any of us wanted, but life goes on. I'm just so grateful that Brucke found a full-time job, or we would be up the creek without a paddle, and in a lot of ways we still are. Good luck going back to work!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

We will definitely keep you in our prayers. You two are such strong Christians and, like you said, God will bring you through it.

Anonymous said...

Amber Says...
I will also be praying for you guys as you make these important decisions.. You and Allen are such strong pillars of faith and I love you guys for that! Thank you all for always being so uplifting, even when you are going through so much! Love you!