Monday, April 20, 2009

The "boys" according to Alyssa.....

So here is the latest "gospel" from Alyssa:

I was putting her to bed the other night and after we got done saying our prayer, which BTW we had to pray for Pweacher Steve because he is having surgery soon so keep him in your prayers, she said " Mommy I did good I kept my eyes closed the whole time"! I said "Yes you did very good!" She said " When someone is praying we don't start talking, " I said that was right when we talk to Jesus we should be respectful. Alyssa stopped me and said "No mommy we are talking to God this time." I told her that God and Jesus were the same, wow Trinity discussion to a 4 year old, amazing that she got it and some adults cant! Well, I told her how God was the Father and Jesus was the Son, she then said, " Yeah Mommy you know Noah? He is one of the "boys" too!" I just grinned and told her she was right! How great it is for all of us to be "one of the boys"! Thank you God for giving us sweet children that put everything into perspective!

3 comments:

Ansley said...

So sweet!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Very wise young thing!

The Burleys said...

Hey! I looked at that Etsy store you sent the link for. Very cute stuff!!! I will have to remember that for special occasions! Maybe we can get her to make Cam and Alyssa something matching for a special event or holiday! LOVE YOU!