Saturday, March 7, 2009

Snow day!

OK, so this is a little random because I have procrastinated putting up snow day pics on here, and now I am getting around to doing it on the day when the high was 75 degrees outside! Can the weather get any stranger!!!??? I am glad we got such a beautiful snow before the end of winter, but today was absolutely beautiful and I am ready to welcome spring!! My favorite part of snow day was the amazement in Eli's eyes the first time he saw the snow, priceless!





Eli watching Daddy and Alyssa "Sledding"

"Penny" the Snowman


Making snow ice cream



Eli hanging out after all the snow festivities were over!

So, there are a few of the pics, next post pics of today's beautiful weather!

4 comments:

Ansley said...

Cute Pics!! The last one of Eli is precious!

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE LOVE LOVE THE LAST ONE!!!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Such cute pictures. I have never made snow ice cream. You will have to share the instructions for that one!

The Burleys said...

How fun! Now it's my turn to be jealous b/c you guys got much more snow than we did! LOVE that last pic of Eli!