Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-day!!

I remember when I was younger, that valentines day was either dreaded or a day of excitement. If I didn't have a significant other it was a dreaded day if I did well let the flowers and candy begin! We would all wait impatiently for the front office at school to call our name and then we would go pick up our flowers etc. This began as early as 6th grade!!! Now that I have a permanent valentine :) (the hubby ) There is alot less worry and anticipation.....unless you are worried he is gonna forget! :) It is nice to have such a wonderful husband, who even though the gifts at Valentines day may not be as extravagant, is more than just flowers and candy. Those things are wonderful, what girl wouldn't want that but more than that he is:

V-very thoughtful of my needs.
A-always there when I need encouragement or a place to vent.
L-loving, even in the small details
E-extremely committed
N-never backs down on his commitments
T-true to his first love, God
I-in touch with the feelings of all around him
N-not afraid to get a little crazy :)
E-engrossed with taking care of his family.

This is just a little sappy note to say how much I love my Valentine, big Al! He has been my Valentine for 11 years now and I cant wait to spend many more with him~ I love you Allen!!!

2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Very sweet and creative! Even though Allen is not my Valentine (because that would be weird), he is definitely all of those things, and it is easy to see that you two are still very much in love with each other

Anonymous said...

Emily Said...
Aw... Kelli that's so sweet!!!